Back To Tamriel Back To Tamriel

Some network needs to give you executive keys, and a crew, just so you can put out crazy good stuff like this every week!

Drippy Drippy

...... classic! Terrifying, but classic....

Ninja Action - 4 Ninja Action - 4

Again amazing piece of work! I enjoy watching these, and cannot wait to see how it continues! Superb animation, smooth, crisp, and inventive. You pull out all the stops in telling the story. This is truly a joy to watch, even in a different language your actions come across loud and clear.

Who to Voodoo Who to Voodoo

Very creative, and way too much fun!

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

Honestly, if you made this for the xbox360 or ps3 I would still play this game! You need to make a steam co-op version! Great game, thank you!!!

Daymare Cat Daymare Cat

Excellent game. Just right amount of challenge before I smashed my keyboard. Animation was fliud and effectively used. Music was shocking when it started, then couldn't wait to finish song!. MORE PLEASE!!

Tetris Techno Remix Tetris Techno Remix

You just made me dig out my Gen 1 Gameboy to play the original in all its green an black glory.... mission accomplished with this remix!

larrynachos responds:

Yess! I'm glad this song is satisfactory. It was a bit rushed, but it's been getting really good feedback, and I appreciate that. Thanks!

Wonderfuk Wonderfuk

Nice that one word created all this. I use the word "Wonderfuckingfull" all the time. John Wayne used it at a college seminar he was a speaker at back in the 80's. (I think, i've heard the audio tape, he was drunk as hell, lol.) So try that next!

Bass Conditioner - Metroid Bass Conditioner - Metroid

Aaaaannnddddd now I have to go dig out my Nintendo to play Metroid again, but running this in the background. Very Nice.

Martti010 responds:

Haha awesome, good to hear you like it!
I play retro games myself, wish I had an NES/SNES laying around.